Women, Empowering Sales and Leadership in the 21st Century
Is sales another industry where women are pushed aside? Or are women closing the ranks on male counterparts for those career-progressing roles?
Levo League, Quantcast and sfBIG have partnered to bring together a diverse panel of successful female sales leaders to discuss how women are breaking barriers in the traditionally male-dominated field of sales and business development. Join us for an evening of great dialogue and networking amongst some of the San Francisco Bay Area’s most influential sales leaders. Appetizers and refreshments will be provided.
- Alexis Fritzsche, Agency Development Manager, Google.
- Laura Meyer, Client Executive, IBM.
- Judith Hoban, Director of Sales and Operations Strategy, Quantcast
- Michelle Collinson, Field Sales Account Executive, Quantcast
- Ann Piper, Director Enterprise Sales & Account Management, Percolate
- 6pm: Doors open
- 6pm - 6:45pm: Networking, wine tasting & appetizers
- 6:45pm - 6:50pm: Opening Address
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm: Women in Sales Panel Q&A, facilitated by Levo League
- 8:00pm - 8:30pm: Q&A with the audience