MOBILE DATA AND IOT
GigaOM’s Mobilize conference will explore...
- Mobile big data: We give you a clear insight into what’s behind the most exciting products and services out there - data. We look at how services will be innovated, created and shaped by data and will not feed you a convenient mirage of trends. Come stock up on ideas for services and innovate.
- Internet of things: Kickstarter has seen much activity and show much public demand for smart, intelligent and connected devices with services that are very specific. This is also true on the industrial side. Is this what will happen when mobile meets cloud and hardware prices drop to almost nothing?
- On the shoulders of ethnographers: Did you know the netbook category was created by an ethnographer? What other boom categories for products and services will be uncovered by ethnographers and their research? We present some of the most interesting insights into public behavior that provide indicators of where entrepreneurs should be looking next.
- Networks and cloud services: As devices become physical “avatars” for services in the cloud we look at the relationship between emerging network architectures and technologies and the new innovative services that they will facilitate. What will the networks have to cope with as consumers demand service specific services through custom hardware?
- mHealth: The ultimate poster child for the success of mobile big data is and health. We believe this sector will boom in the next 3 years and we look at the big players, therefore leadership and the technologies and market fit that will make a success.
- Analytics and products: Which came first - the data or the product? We look at how data and analytics from apps, the network and other sources are being used to birth innovative new services and products that are flying off the shelves. Data is the new plastic.
Founded in 2006, GigaOM has grown into the leading independent voice on emerging technologies and the disruption of media. The GigaOM news network’s online audience of 5.5 million monthly unique readers relies on its definitive coverage of cloud, mobile, cleantech, consumer web and media. GigaOM Research offers the highest quality research and analysis of emerging technology markets and the companies making a difference in those sectors. GigaOM Events bring together the people innovating, shaping and defining the ongoing evolution of the technology industry.