sfBIG student memberships are ideal for individuals enrolled at a 2- or 4-year college, university or vocational school, studying advertising, marketing, communications, public relations, media, interactive, production services, entrepreneurship or other related fields.
Student memberships are $10 per year, 2 year maximum.
- Just $10 Membership!
- Chance to listen to the brightest and most accomplished minds in our industry discuss popular topics that will surely prepare them for future professions.
- Socialize& Network
- Opportunity to socialize and network with an extremely influential group of professionals from some of the Bay Area’s most exciting companies.
- FREE admission to most sfBIG events, and discounted admission for sfBIG events that require a ticket (such as the Hal Riney Icons of Marketing event).
- Jobs -- Access to the Big Gigs job board.
- Give Back
- Opportunity to get more involved in the organization and volunteer to help plan and prepare events.
- Additional Benefits
- Discounted tickets to other industry events in the Bay Area
- Discounted subscriptions to industry publications.
***Must use .edu email address for verification
Looking to build your network?
Interested in representing your school?
Become a Student Ambassador for sfBIG!
Beyond your student membership with sfBIG, the Student Ambassador program is designed to inform, educate, and recruit students who have an interest in learning and growth within the digital industry. Through networking opportunities and volunteer opportunities, this program will prepare students to be the future influencers of the digital world.
The Ambassador Program is available to Seniors enrolled in a university or vocational school, studying advertising, marketing, communications, public relations, media, interactive, production services, entrepreneurship or other related fields.
Benefits of becoming a Student Ambassador?
All the benefits of a student membership plus:
- Free admission to the events you volunteer for, where you will have the chance to gain connections with some of the most influential industry leaders in the Bay Area
- Opportunity to receive an internship at a participating business
Duties of a Student Ambassador:
- Recruit students from your school to volunteer and participate at various sfBIG events
- Keep students informed of sfBIG-related announcements
For more information, please contact:
sfBIG Student Outreach Coordinator